Camping Snacks | 11 Simple and Delicious Recipes
When it comes to camping snacks, we all prefer something that can be made quickly and tastes delicious at the same time. There are plenty of things to do and pack when you go camping. We just have the perfect list of outdoor camping snack recipes for you. This list has recipes of side dishes and some main meals too.
- Veg Mayo Sandwich– This classic is a must-try. Simply chop some onions, tomatoes, and cucumber and make a sandwich using mayonnaise sauce. Easy, quick, and delicious, just like that!
- Bhelpuri– Bhelpuri is a savory snack. It is quite famous in India. It is made of puffed rice, vegetables (tomatoes, onions, coriander), and a tangy tamarind sauce.
- Cheese Popcorn– Popcorn is a go-to snack for any camper. Adding a bit of cheese will make it mouth-watering. Simply toss plain popcorn in melted butter.
- Garlic Breadsticks– Garlic toasts are available in the market everywhere. Simply grate cheese on toasts and grill them for a quick and delicious snack.
Simple And Delicious Camping Snacks Recipes
- Tortilla Pizza– Tortillas are quite famous in India. Pizza whereas is a quite different food. But imagine a tortilla pizza. It is easy to make, simply spread red sauce on a half-cooked tortilla and put chopped capsicums, onions, tomatoes on it. Finish it by sprinkling Mozilla cheese and cook. Mouthwatering tortilla pizza is ready.
- Spiral Potato– It requires the minimum amount of ingredients, and it is easy to cook when you’re camping. Spiral potatoes give a fulfilling feeling too.
- Hot dogs– Basic yet classic. Hot dogs can be made with many different fillings. Be it your leftover food from camping or canned fish; anything goes with hot dogs. This meal is easy to throw together when you’re back from exploring the great outdoors.
- Nachos with Schezwan Sauce– Nachos are everyone’s favorite. What else is better when you can take your food around with you? Try them with Schezwan sauce on the go. One can even make them with their favorite toppings.
- Grilled Potato Skin with Cheese Dip– This easy and delicious snack will have everyone reaching for it to pull. Grill potatoes require the minimum efforts and are perfect for outside enthusiasts.
- Camping Stew– Camping stews are very popular camping snacks. They give you a full meal feel. One can try chicken-based camping stew or even one with beans for a healthy option.
- Egg and sausage tortilla Rolls– This is like an Indian version of Burritos. Eat them with mayo sauce for a foolproof roll-up.
- These recipes mentioned in this article are easy to make because we know that the last thing you want to do is to cook after coming back from exploring your surroundings. These recipes will make your camping a little bit easier and a lot happier. Happy Camping!